Master Gardener Volunteer Monthly Educational Meetings
28 Graduates of the Spring 2013 Palm Beach County Master Gardener Volunteer Training
First Row left to right Deborah Levulis Master Gardener Coordinator, Martha Turner, Kathy Hoecherl, Lisa Combs. Lisa James, Jay Ingram, Jameka Smith, Phyllis Carr, Richard Lundgren
Spring 2013 Master Gardener Training Program begins February 27, 2013!
Master Gardener Volunteer Program
531 N. Military Trail
West Palm Beach, FL 33415
- Detection and Recommendations for Mitigation of Laurel Wilt Disease read more ...
- Abandoned Citrus Groves: According to the USDA, an estimated 140,000 acres of citrus groves go untended in Florida. The state has estimated 550,000 acres of active groves. read more...
- PEST ALERT The FDACS/DPI has positively identified the presence of two Mediterranean fruit flies, Ceratitis capitata, collected during routine fruit fly monitoring. The origin of these flies, which were collected in the Pompano Beach residential area of Broward County, has not been determined. read more...
- Link to: Online Volunteer Time Management System read more...
- The Neighborhood Gardener
- Growing Citrus, and Other Hosts of Citrus Greening (State of Florida Requirements)
- UF Gardening information can also be found on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr, and Wordpress.
- Download the monthly activity sheet
- Need a speaker?