The Palm Beach County Business Damage Reporting Tool (BDART) provides residents with the ability to report damage in the immediate aftermath of a disaster. This information helps disaster managers get an immediate Countywide damage "picture" within hours of a disaster event to help prioritize response efforts. After the disaster event occurs and it is safe to venture outside, survey the damage and compare it to the pictures.
- Look at the first set of photos and select the image that best represents the damage.
- You will need to enter your street address, city, and zip code.
- Look at the second set of photos and select the image that best represents the flood damage.
- Uploading a single photo of damage into the system is optional.
- Submit information. You only need to submit your information once.
- NOTE: It is important to know that this is a damage reporting tool - it is not a means of requesting help or emergency services, or applying for any type of financial assistance.
We thank you for your participation in this valuable program.