Palm Beach County Logo, link to home page
Engineering and Public Works  Divisions and Sections Links FAQs Contact Us




Action Center Links


13. How can I get a roadside vendor permit?

Palm Beach County has a Roadside Vendors Ordinance which permits limited use of County owned or maintained rights-of-way for the sale of produce, plants, flowers and prepared foods in unincorporated areas. The Palm Beach County Roadside Vendor Ordinance package can be mailed to you upon request by contacting the Traffic Division at (561) 684-4030 or (561) 684-4111. After receiving and thoroughly reading the ordinance package, you may begin selecting a location and obtaining approval of that location. After those approvals are made, a permit for roadside vending can be issued.