Facts Regarding Public Use Of The Sheriff's Shooting Range
- Full eye and ear protection.
- Paper or cardboard non-silhouette targets only.
- No armor piercing or steel core rounds may be used.
- Closed toed shoes only. No flip flops or open toed shoes will be permitted.
- Range fee:
- PBC Residents = $10.00
- Non-Residents = $20.00
- PBC Residents Annual = $200.00
- Cash Only - No checks, debit or credit cards are accepted
The facility will be open to the public on the following dates in 2014:
- January 4 & 5
- February 1, 15 & 16
- March 1 & 2
- April 5, 6
- May 3 & 4, 17 & 18
- June 7 & 8
- July 5 & 6
- August 2 & 3
- September 6, 7, 20 & 21
- October 4, 5, 18 & 19
- November 1, 2, 15 & 16 and
- December 6 & 7
Go west on SR 80 (Southern Boulevard) 12.4 miles from 441 to Twenty Mile Bend, at the flashing yellow light make a left on CR 880. Go over the green metal bridge and make the immediate left onto Twenty Mile Bend Boat Ramp Road. Proceed 7/10 of a mile and make the first right at the Sheriff's Training Facility and follow road back to Shooting Range.
In accordance with the provisions of the ADA, this document may be requested in an alternate format. Contact Palm Beach County at (561) 233-0255.