To operate and maintain County facilities and provide associated services to the County departments, Constitutional Officers, and the public.
Facilities Management primary services include:
- Preventative and corrective maintenance, as well as replacement of equipment and related systems;
- Custodial, building support and landscaping services at designated buildings and sites;
- Facility related emergency response services after hours;
- Facility set up of shelters and the Special Care Unit in case of adverse weather conditions; and
- Manage the County's energy consumption and recycling program.
Download Users Guide for Facilities Services