The Palm Beach County Individual Damage Reporting Tool (iDART) provides residents with the ability to report damage to their home in the immediate aftermath of a disaster. This information helps disaster managers get an immediate Countywide damage "picture" within hours of a disaster event to help prioritize response efforts. After the disaster event occurs and it is safe to venture outside, survey the damage to your home and compare it to the homes in the pictures.
- Look at the first set of photos and select the image that best represents the damage to your home. It doesn’t matter if you live in a single family home, condo, townhouse, apartment, duplex or mobile home.
- You will need to enter your street address, city, and zip code.
- Look at the second set of photos and select the image that best represents the flood damage to your home.
- Uploading a single photo of your home damage into the system is optional.
- Submit information. You only need to submit your information once.
- NOTE: It is important to know that this is a damage reporting tool - it is not a means of requesting help or emergency services, or applying for any type of financial assistance.
We thank you for your participation in this valuable program.