The Deputy Director provides direction and oversight on all aspects of IT Operations within Palm Beach County Information Systems Services (ISS). Direct areas of responsibility include:
- Application Services Division which provides and maintains custom applications for various customers throughout the County;
- Computing Platforms Division which installs and maintains the technical infrastructure required to support the County's IT operations;
- Network Services Division which architects and maintains the County's vast network structure;
- Geographic Information System ( GIS ) which facilitates the use and growth of GIS technology to the County government structure and to other local governments in the area;
- Quality Assurance Program which ensures that the applications meet or exceed customer expectations; and
- Training Program which provides customers with the skills to utilize the various software products employed throughout the County.