Countywide GIS Coordination has facilitated data sharing agreements with several agencies and organizations to accomplish the following:
- Maximize taypayers' investment in mapping efforts.
- Assist agencies in their GIS implementations.
- Establish a cost-effective way to continually enhance and maintain geographic data.
- Implement a common base map in Palm Beach County.
The terms and types of data for each agreement are determined on a case-by-case basis. Data sharing partnerships are currently in place with:
DATA SHARING PARTNERS
|City of Boca Raton
||Town of Gulf Stream
| City of Boynton Beach
||Town of Highland Beach
| City of Delray Beach
|| Town of Jupiter
| City of Greenacres
|| Town of Lake Park
| City of Palm Beach Gardens
|| Town of Lantana
| City of Riviera Beach
|| Town of Palm Beach
| City of West Palm Beach
||Village of Wellington
- Children Services Council of Palm Beach County
- First American Real Estate Solutions
- Florida Power & Light
- Florida State DOT Turnpike Division
- Palm Beach County Property Appraiser
- Palm Beach Sheriff's Office
- School District of Palm Beach County
- South Florida Water Management District
For more information about data sharing partnerships contact:
- Penny Anderson (561) 233-5377
- Kelly Ratchinsky (561) 355-4252