DATE OF ISSUE: November 25, 2014
STATUS FOR DECEMBER 01, 2014 THROUGH DECEMBER 07, 2014
*** CONSTRUCTION WORK ZONES ADDED OR CHANGED ***
*** SINCE LAST REPORT ***
1. LOCATION: Northlake Boulevard from Military Trail to Old Dixie Highway (Town of Lake Park and Town of Palm Beach Gardens)
DESCRIPTION: Milling, paving, and pavement markers.
RESTRICTIONS: Work will start on Monday, December 01, 2014, with one lane closed at a time from 9:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
2. LOCATION: Palmetto Park Road at Palmetto Park Bridge over the Intracoastal (City of Boca Raton)
DESCRIPTION: Bridge painting.
RESTRICTION: There will be intermittent lane closures from Tuesday, September 16, 2014 through Friday, December 12, 2014.
*** UNCHANGED CONSTRUCTION WORK ZONES ***
3. LOCATION: Australian Avenue at Hill Avenue (Mangonia Park)
DESCRIPTION: Reconstruction of Hill Avenue and one lane of Australian Avenue.
RESTRICTIONS: The right southbound through lane will be closed night and day until the lane is reconstructed.
4. LOCATION: Country Club Road from Belvedere Road to Cherry Road (West of the City of West Palm Beach)
DESCRIPTION: Construction of a pathway.
RESTRICTION: No lane closures are expected.
5. LOCATION: Florida Mango Road between Exuma Road and Laurel Lane (Town of Lake Clark Shores and Village of Palm Springs)
DESCRIPTION: Underground utility installation.
RESTRICTIONS: Construction continues. If lane closures are required, then flaggers will control the traffic.
6. LOCATION: Hatton Highway Bridge between SR-80 and SR-700 (East of the City of Belle Glade)
DESCRIPTION: Bridge removal and construction of a new bridge.
RESTRICTIONS: Hatton Highway is open to all traffic. Work continues. If lane closures are required, then flaggers will control the traffic.
7. LOCATION: S.W. 18th Street between Via De Sonrisa Del Sur and Palm D’Oro Road (West of the City of Boca Raton)
DESCRIPTION: Installation of pavement markings and reflective pavement markers.
RESTRICTIONS: Work will be done on the new directional island for Fire Station # 58.
8. LOCATION: Seminole Boulevard Bridge between Oswego Road and Aspen Road (West of City of West Palm Beach)
DESCRIPTION: Bridge to be removed and replaced with a culvert.
RESTRICTIONS: This section of roadway will be closed to all traffic from 9:00 a.m. on Monday, October 27, 2014 and will remain closed through Wednesday, December 31, 2014. Traffic will be detoured via Aspen Road, Osceola Road and Oswego Avenue.
9. LOCATION: High Ridge Road south of Hypoluxo Road (City of Boynton Beach)
DESCRIPTION: Installation of water main for the City of Boynton Beach.
RESTRICTIONS: This two lane section will have flaggers to control traffic.