DATE OF ISSUE: October 17, 2014
STATUS FOR OCTOBER 20, 2014 THROUGH OCTOBER 26, 2014
*** CONSTRUCTION WORK ZONES ADDED OR CHANGED ***
*** SINCE LAST REPORT ***
1. LOCATION: High Ridge Road south of Hypoluxo Road (City of Boynton Beach)
DESCRIPTION: Installation of water main for the City of Boynton Beach.
RESTRICTIONS: This two lane section will have flaggers to control traffic.
2. LOCATION: Palmetto Park Road at Palmetto Park Bridge over the Intracoastal (City of Boca Raton)
DESCRIPTION: Bridge repairs.
RESTRICTION: There will be intermittent lane closures on Tuesday, September 16, 2014 through Friday, October 24, 2014.
3. LOCATION: Hatton Highway Bridge between SR-80 and SR-700 (East of the City of Belle Glade)
DESCRIPTION: Bridge removal and construction of a new bridge.
RESTRICTIONS: Hatton Highway will be closed to all traffic from Tuesday, April 1, 2014, through Tuesday, October 24, 2014. Traffic will be detoured via SR-80 and
*** UNCHANGED CONSTRUCTION WORK ZONES ***
4. LOCATION: Seminole Pratt Whitney Road from 60th Street North to south of Orange Boulevard (The Acreage)
DESCRIPTION: Installation of pavement marking and signing and reflective pavement markers.
RESTRICTIONS: All lanes are open.
5. LOCATION: Westgate Avenue from Congress Avenue from 300’ west of Shawnee Drive (City of West Palm Beach)
DESCRIPTION: Emergency Sewer Repair.
RESTRICTION: Repairs began Monday, September 29, 2014 at 5:30 a.m. with closures of center lane and one left through lane in each direction. Lane closures will continue through Friday, October 31, 2014.
6. LOCATION: Lyons Road from Forest Hill Boulevard to Okeechobee Boulevard (West of the City of West Palm Beach)
DESCRIPTION: Underground utilities.
RESTRICTIONS: Flaggers may be controlling traffic
7. LOCATION: Cherry Road from Seminole Boulevard to Pine Road (West of the City of West Palm Beach)
DESCRIPTION: Punch list repairs.
RESTRICTIONS: There will be lane closures with flaggers controlling traffic.
8. LOCATION: S.W. 18th Street and Palmetto Park Road at the Florida Turnpike (West of the City of Boca Raton)
DESCRIPTION: Two pedestrian overpasses are being removed and reinstalled.
RESTRICTION: The eastbound and westbound right lane at Palmetto Park Road and at S.W. 18th Street will be closed from 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. daily.
9. LOCATION: Seton Avenue and Summit Boulevard (West of the City of West Palm Beach)
DESCRIPTION: Installation of pavement markings and reflective pavement markers.
RESTRICTIONS: Flaggers will be controlling traffic.
10. LOCATION: Loxahatchee River Road over the C-18 canal (Town of Jupiter)
DESCRIPTION: Repairing the gravity wall.
RESTRICTIONS: The sidewalk will be closed during daylight hours. There may be periodic lane closures.
11. LOCATION: Flagler Memorial Bridge over the Intracoastal Waterway (City of West Palm Beach and Town of Palm Beach)
DESCRIPTION: Construction of a new bridge by the FDOT.
RESTRICTIONS: The Bridge is closed to all vehicle and pedestrian traffic. The Bridge is scheduled to reopen on Saturday, November 1, 2014. Traffic will be detoured via the Royal Park Bridge.