bicycle paths | mountain biking | bicycle rentals | BMX
Paved pedestrian pathways are available at the following County parks. Please be mindful of others using the paths for walking, jogging, and other recreational activities.
- Haverhill Park, Haverhill
Cyclists may also enjoy the mountain bike trails and BMX track.
*Bicycle rentals may be available.
True, single-track, off-road bicycle trails are
available for public use at three locations.
Riders are required to use appropriate types of
equipment, including a sturdy, “fat tire” bicycle and mandatory helmet; water bottle is
recommended. Trails are maintained by members of Florida Off-Road Cycling Enthusiasts (FORCE). For more information, including maps, membership, and volunteer opportunities, visit www.forcemtb.org or FORCE group on Facebook.
- Dyer Park
- 4.7-mile, single-track perimeter trail
- 2.4-mile, single-track trail on the "Hill." The "Hill" trail is built upon the face of a previous landfill, which has been converted into a natural setting and then transformed into a winding, climbing/descending single-track trail– the only location in South Florida with appreciable climbs and descents.
- Okeeheelee Park
- The trail head is located on the east side of Pinehurst Drive, south of Forest Hill Boulevard.
- 3.2-mile, single-track trail for intermediate riders with beginner bypasses.
- West Delray Regional Park
- 2.5-mile single-track trail for intermediate riders
- located in west side of park
- trail access from second and third cul-de-sacs
- Okeeheelee Park, west of West Palm Beach
7715 Forest Hill Boulevard, west of West Palm Beach
Call (561) 304-1344
- Rent a bicycle (helmet provided) on weekends and holidays from 10:00 am - 5:00 pm. Canoe, kayak, and pedal boats also available. Visit www.kayakkingwatersports.com or call for more information.
- Riverbend Park, Jupiter
9060 Indiantown Road, Jupiter, FL 33478
Call (561) 746-7053
- Bicycle rentals are available:
- Thursday through Monday (reservations are recommended)
- Canoe and kayak rentals are also available. Visit www.canoeskayaksflorida.com or call for reservations and more information.
- The Okeeheelee BMX Track, located in Okeeheelee Park, west of West Palm Beach, is operated by the Okeeheelee BMX Parents Council, and is open to all members of the National Bicycle League. Membership in the league is open to anyone interested in joining the fun! For more information, call (561) 642-6774 or visit www.okeeheeleebmx.com.
- The Loggers' Run BMX Jump Course, located in Loggers' Run Park in Boca Raton, is operated by Drop In Action Sports Complex, Inc., a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. For more information, visit www.dropincomplex.org.