For your convenience, the park offers limited boat docking facilities on both the east and west sides of the island. All Docks are for day use only, except by permit.
Boat operators use park docks at their own risk and must determine the suitability of slips for their boats, their skill level, and environmental factors before using the docks. Palm Beach County is not responsible for theft, fire, or damage.
- The Floating Dock is designated as loading/unloading areas with a maximum ten (10) minute limit.
- Fourteen (14) numbered slips are available for day use on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Additional slips are reserved exclusively for official use.
- Slips are not guaranteed to campers upon their arrival; however, after sunset, the Docks are for the exclusive use of Registered Campers Tent Camping in the Reserved Campground. Boats moored in the slips may not be used for sleeping accommodations.
- It is prohibited to anchor or beach vessels between the East Boat Dock and the Fishing Pier.
- For your safety, please do not fish or throw cast nets from the Boat Docks.
- The Floating Docks are for day-use only and are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- For your safety, please do not fish or throw cast nets from the Boat Docks, in the Tidal Basin, or in the Flushing Channels on the west side.