Campers will learn to tie knots, bait hooks, and identify freshwater fish. All Campers receive their own FREE rod/reel at camp. Prizes awarded at the end of the week fishing tournament. (Bait and tackle provided)
2014 GENERAL INFORMATION
- Ages: 6-13
- Location: varies by session (see below)
- Fee: $110 per session
- includes: T-shirt; daily snack and water; daily prizes; awards ceremony
- every camper receives a medal
- Limit per session: 30 (sessions with less than 10 participants may be cancelled.)
- Program hours: 9:00 am - 12:00 noon
- Session 1: July 7 - 11 at Phil Foster Park, near fishing pier
- Session 2: July 14 - 18 at John Prince Park, Osborne Pavilion
Walk-in, fax and online registration begins on Monday,
from 8:00 am – 4:30 pm (or until filled), at the John
Prince Park Administration Building
located at 2700 6th Avenue
South in Lake Worth. Faxed registration forms will be accepted at (561)
963-6725. Contact Customer Service for online registration directions.
- Registration forms will not be accepted prior to this date.
- Some camp sessions are located off-site at various parks.
- Ages listed are as of September 1, 2014. A copy of your child’s
birth certificate is required at time of registration.
- In the interest of fairness, we must limit registration to 4 children per adult.
- David Aagaard (program information)
Building Up Sports Academy
www.buildingupsportsacademy.com [External Link]
- Customer Service (registration information)
Palm Beach County Parks and Recreation Department