What is Highridge Family Center?
A free three-month residential treatment program serving at-risk families with adolescents ages 11 through 16 years.
*Please note there is a onetime $75 Application Fee and a $75 Activity Fee.
The Facility offers:
- Four (two male and two female) dormitory-style "houses"
- A Palm Beach County School District alternative education school component
- Indoor/outdoor recreational facilities
- Nutritional services
- Family Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Individual Therapy
- Parent Education
- Anger Management Groups
- Recreational Activities
- Nutritional Services
- Behavior Management
- Milieu Treatment
- School Experience
How the Program Works:
- Daily therapeutic services Monday through Friday
- Residents and families practice new skills at home each weekend
- Parental involvement through weekly family sessions and monthly educational groups
- Residential and school behavior management
- Shaping behavior by reinforcing positive behavior and consequencing negative behavior
- Teaching your child how to be successful in a classroom setting
- Helping your child learn and use appropriate coping skills to manage their emotions
- Teaching the values of Commitment, Responsibility Trustworthiness, Maturity, and Integrity