Beginning May 8, 2013, Palm Beach County’s new Vendor Self Service (VSS) System will be up and running. VSS will enable you to register, update, and review your account information – including your payment status. Click on this link to register as a new vendor OR to activate an existing vendor account:
In order to correctly and timely process payments, all vendors providing goods or services to Palm Beach County must be registered through VSS. VSS requires basic vendor information including, but not limited to, payment and remittance addresses, telephone and fax numbers, and a Federal Identification Number (FEIN). A VSS tutorial and User Guide is available at https://pbcvssp.co.palm-beach.fl.us/webapp/vssp/AltSelfService. Should you have questions or need further assistance relating to VSS, please contact us at PBCVendor@pbcgov.org.
Register as a new vendor:
- If you are a new vendor with Palm Beach County or if your vendor account is “inactive”, you must register as a new vendor through VSS. (An “inactive” vendor is one that has not provided goods or services to Palm Beach County within three (3) consecutive years.)
- Once VSS registration is complete, you must submit your Vendor Registration Summary and your W-9 and/or W-8 Form to PBCVendor@pbcgov.org (email) or to (561) 242-6744 (fax).
Activate your existing vendor account:
- If you have an existing vendor account with Palm Beach County, you must activate your account through VSS.
- Once you have activated your account, please review current information and add any commodities your company provides as a Palm Beach County vendor.
Changes to an existing Vendor Account:
- All changes to current vendor information including, but not limited to, address, contact, phone, fax, email, Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN)/Federal Identification Number (FEIN)/Social Security Number, legal name information, must be completed through VSS.
- A legal name change requires submission of legal documentation specifying the name change to PBCVendor@pbcgov.org.
- A change to a Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN), Federal Identification Number (FEIN), or a Social Security Number requires submission of a new W-9 and/or W-8 to PBCVendor@pbcgov.org.
- All changes to a vendor account must be made through VSS. Responses to solicitations that include a different address than the one listed in VSS will not be considered an official change to a vendor account.
- If you are interested in being certified as a Small Business Enterprise or a Minority-Owned Business, please visit www.pbcgov.com/osba.
Revised: May 8, 2013
Many of our pages use the Adobe PDF format
. To install the free
Adobe Reader click on the icon:
Trademark of Adobe Systems Inc.